Do you want to learn programming fast? Then you should do a coding bootcamp!
In this book, I will show you everything about them: what they are, the different models, how to choose one, how to pay for it...
But also what it means to be a software developer, the software development roles, and how to get your first job in tech.
Are you ready to take the leap?
Who is this book for:
- You want to be a developer and you are starting from scratch
- You are a developer but want to specialize in a stack
- You have doubts about taking a coding bootcamp
- You want to choose a better coding bootcamp
What you will find in the book:
- An introduction to coding bootcamps
- The four existing coding bootcamp models
- The software development roles
- The coding bootcamp industry panorama
- How to choose the best bootcamps
- Which payment possibilities exist to pay for your bootcamp
- How to make the most of your coding bootcamp
- What it means to be a software developer
- Getting your first job in tech
Still not convinced?
Take a sneak peek to the first chapter before buying the book.
After helping friends and family breaking into tech, I decided to share my knowledge with other individuals so they have an easier time becoming a specialized software developer.
You'll get a step by step guide about coding bootcamps and a working plan to become a software developer fast.